Women often end up ignoring their reproductive health by not visiting a gynaecologist at the right time. There is a lot of taboo about visiting a gynaecologist, and most women reach out to a doctor only if and when they are pregnant.
In the video below, I have outlined what are the top reasons to visit a gynaecologist regularly and answered a few other questions such as:
1) At what age should one start visiting a gynaecologist?
2) Why are regular check-ups necessary?
3) How important is it to be aware of sexual health?
4) Why is there a lack of awareness over regular gynaecology visits?
5) Why are gynaecology visits important?