Every time you eat or drink, you are either feeding disease or fighting it. You have the power to change how your body looks and feels. Take your first step today by following these tips compiled by Dt. Pallavi Jassal & Dr. Sandeep Jassal.
Top 10 Do's and Don'ts Tips:
- Do eat 4 to 6 small meals a day.
- Don’t skip breakfast.
- Do drink water.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol.
- Do keep healthy eating snacks handy.
- Don’t sabotage yourself with sugar.
- Do get very veggie.
- Don’t serve super-sized portions.
- Do combine lean protein and complex carbs at each meal.
- Don’t go into the week without a meal plan.