Vaginal yeast infection is a common fungal infection of the genitals. It causes inflammation, irritation, itching, and vaginal discharge. It most commonly affects women, but men can get it too.
Tips to Cure a Yeast Infection:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat yogurts daily.
- Choose cotton and loose underwear.
- Sleep well.
- Change clothes after workouts.
- Include garlic preparing meals.
- Eat food rich in Vitamin C e.g. kiwi, oranges, etc.
- Avoid tight-fitting jeans and pants.
- Avoid wearing synthetic, tight fitting cloths and underwear.
- Don’t eat sugary products e.g. candies, sweets etc.
- Avoid taking stress.