It is many a times seen that ladies neglect their problem of Pre Menstrual pains.
Most of them feel that pain during or in pre menstrual period is natural. But
according to ayurveda menstrual cycle is a natural thing and as urination,
passing stools are natural process and no pain is there during the process menstrual
cycle should also be a painless process. If anybody gets pain during urination
and passing of stools, the person immediately gets treatment or preventive measures,
like that pre menstrual pain or pain during pain should also be treated, never
Some causes of Pre Menstrual pain and
Pain during menstrual Cycle
- Irregular food habits.
- Physical stress during
- Lack of proper sleep.
- Improper exercise schedule.
- Taking breakfast before bath.
- Improper sleeping schedule.
- Intake of more Junk food.
- Chronic Acidity.
- Chronic constipation &
improper bowel habits.
- Improper dressing during menstrual cycle.
- Long traveling on bikes/scooters during menstrual cycle.
Easy ways to avoid Pre menstrual pain or pain during menstrual cycles.
- Take food on time.
- Try to follow the time 8.30am-12.30pm -4.30pm – 8 pm.
- Avoid late night outs.
- Try to follow the time of sleep 10.30 pm to 6.30 am.
- Try to do regular exercise of suryanamaskar, walking and jogging.
- Take your breakfast after your bath only.
- Eat only when you are hungry.
- Drink water only when you are thirst.
- Avoid junk food, Chinese food, bakery products.
- Try to avoid use of jeans during time of menstrual cycle.
- Try to avoid traveling on Bikes/Scooters during the time of menstrual cycle.
- Take light food during the time of menstrual periods.
- Correct your problem of acidity /constipation and bowel moments ASAP.
- Try to wipe the floor of one room of your house by sitting on both legs as a part of exercise.
- Try to avoid mental stress / try to overcome stress.
- Regullary Detoxify your body in intervels through Ayurved Panchakarma Treatments.