Even though most of us tend to discard the insides of a Papaya. Papaya seeds have recently been included in health foods. They are knowns to be beneficial for things like-
- Liver Health
- Kidney Health
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Antibacterial and Antiviral properties
- Arresting Cancer
- Destroys Parasites
- Natural Contraceptive
- Aids Digestion
How to get started? Following are a few ways you can include them in your diet.
- Papaya seeds can be consumed raw, crushed or ground in milk, honey or salad dressings.
- Making papaya juice:Take 2 papaya leaves. Wash them and cut into tiny pieces. Pound the pulp and squeeze through a filter cloth. You can squeeze around 2 tablespoons of juice. Consume 2 tablespoons once a day.
**Possible Side effects and warnings for using Papaya seeds
- Besides, many health benefits, papaya seeds can be dangerous for pregnant women, and women that are breastfeeding.
- Papaya seeds can be too strong for gastrointestinal tract of babies and young children.