On Account of a beautiful festival of Teej, I am sharing a healthy recipe as we all are fond of eating sweets especially Kheer and Puda. So no need to avoid your cravings. Follow this simple recipe and maintain your health as well.
Bottle Gourd Kheer
- 2 cups lactose-free milk
- 1 cup grated bottle gourd
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- Pinch of Cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp stevia or spenda (adjust to taste)
- Cook grated bottle gourd and lactose-free milk on medium flame for 10-12 minutes or till bottle gourd is cooked.
- Add cardamom powder, cinnamon, and stevia (Start by adding half the stevia and add more if you require more sweetness).
- You may add roasted nuts to add taste.
Gluten free Atta Puda
Ingredients (measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml)
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp fennel seeds or saunf
- Olive Oil
- Take gluten free flour and add the fennel seeds to it. Add water and jaggery according to your taste to make a paste which is neither too thick nor too thin. Mix well so that the jaggery dissolves.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add one spoon of batter to it.
- The puda will puff while frying. Twist to both sides till it turns golden brown.
Serve the pudas hot with Kheer and enjoy your TEEJ !!