There’s a question we get asked often as a young enterprise. Refer to the table below for more coherence and clarity to this question:
WHAT WE DO…?
WHAT WE DO NOT DO…?
1. Urge the consumption of healthy foods
1. Prescribe a ‘diet’that demands starvation, restriction, food limitations or elimination of a particular food group such as carbohydrates or fat or solid foods altogether. P.s. We also dislike the term ‘detox’
2. Encourage elimination of processed and packaged foods; things that are sold under the pretext of ‘quick,”easy,”instant’
2. Recommend or endorse a specific brand of tea, seeds, nutrient supplements or the latest health food
3. Advocate exercise as a means to get healthier and fitter and plan good meals to sustain said exercise
3. Push heat treatments, machines that claim ‘fat melting’and sitting in hot rooms for hours hoping that it would magically have an effect on body composition
4. Suggest nutrient supplements based on individual case history and need
4. Promote ‘fat burning’pills and other medications which claim to have an instant effect on body-weight
5. Provide evidence based guidelines on meal intake and good lifestyle habits
5. Support latest diet and exercise trends as propagated by popular media