In today’s world being stressed is an understatement. Since we cannot avoid it, lets learn to cope with it.
What can stress do?
It leads us to the beautiful world? Of diabetes, high blood pressure, ulcer, low immunity and heart related problems.
How do we avoid entering these world’s and remain in the boring world? Of good and bouncing health?
MANAGEMENT OF STRESS
- Eat three main meals and 2-3 small snacky meals or fillers in between.
- All your three main meals should have a balance of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- Eat upto 80 % of your hunger. The Okinawan theory of ‘hara hachi boo’.
- Take at least one B-Complex everyday.
- Cut down excessive consumption of tea and coffee.(Not more than 2-3 cups a day.)
While eating your main meals, do not let your boss, phones, cells, messages disturg you. Give your stomach the attention of your mind too, so the system runs in harmony.
ULTRADION RHYTHM – As per the latest research we all go through this.
So, what is ‘Ultradion Rhythm’?
HELP THROUGH EXERCISE:
How many of you give your day and body the benefit of at least 45 minutes of exercise in any form such as swimming, sports, cycling, etc.?
The benefits of exercise are:
- Controls weight gain.
- It works as an anti-depressant.
- Improves blood circulation.
- It makes our skeletal system stronger.
- Makes our muscular system stronger.
- And last but not the least, it diffuses stress.
Change your attitude towards life. Avoid looking for perfection for everything in life