1. FROZEN BLUEBERRY LEMONADE
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup lemonade
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup sugar
- In a blender, puree the blueberries, lemonade, mint, sugar, and 3 cups ice until smooth.
- Garnish with mint sprigs
2. GREEN APPLE SPINACH SMOOTHIE
- 2 handful spinach leaves
- ½ Cup coconut milk
- 1 green apple
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2-5 mint leaves
- For the green layer mix 2 handful spinach leaves, 1/2 cup coconut milk, 1 cup ice cubes, 1 green apple (chopped) and the juice of 1 lime.Blend together and add to cup.
- Rinse your blender and then combine 1/4 cup coconut milk, 1/2 cup yogurt , 1/2 a green apple (chopped) and 2-5 fresh mint leaves if you like mint!"
3. STRAWBERRY LEMONADE
- 1 Cup chopped strawberries
- 1 Handful chopped basil
- 1 tsp Honey
- In a blender, add 1 cup chopped strawberries, a handful of chopped basil ,200 ml water, 1 tsp honey and lemon juice .Blend all the ingredient swell.
- Add 1 tsp honey and lemon juice. You can add crushed ice!!!Stir well
- The longer this lemonade sets the more the basil flavor will infuse with the beverage!
4. RASPBERRY COCONUT SMOOTHIE
- ¼ Cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Coconut water ice cubes
- ½ Cup yogurt
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ A frozen banana
- For the coconut layer blend 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, 6 coconut water cubes. Add to glass and rinse blender
- Next, blend 1 cup raspberries (frozen if possible), 1/2 a frozen banana and 1/4 cup Greek yogurt. This layer will be very tart. If you prefer a sweeter taste add 1 teaspoon stevia before blending. Add to glass. Garnish with coconut flakes. Enjoy your smoothie.
5. MINTY REFRESHER
- 10-12 Leaves of mint
- 10-12 Leaves of coriander
- 200 ml Buttermilk
- Black salt
- Jeera powder
- Blend mint and coriander leaves into fine paste in a blender.
- Take 1 glass buttermilk, add paste into it.
- Add ½ tsp black salt and jeera powder.
- Garnish with mint leaves and drink fresh.