Kidney stones are typically formed in the kidney due to several reasons like high calcium intake, genetics, less fluid intake, holding urge of urination, source of water, etc. Kidney stone less than 3-4 mm can pass easily without causing any symptoms like abdominal pain, nausea etc. But if the size exceeds above 4 mm, there are chances that it might get stuck in the ureters which can create moderate to severe symptoms.
1) Pain in abdomen - mild to severe depending on size of stone
2) Urine urgency or recurrent urination
3) Burning pain or hematuria -blood in urine
4) Restlessness and sweating
5) Nausea and vomiting
2) X-ray KUB (kidney–ureter--bladder)
3) Urine examination routine & microscopic
These are the basic tests done to diagnose to understand the number of stones, sizes & position
Do’s & Don’ts
1) Avoid hard water to drink. Drink sufficient boiled water or purified water only
2) Avoid fruits containing small seeds like tomato, guava and vegetables like brinjal
3) Do skipping exercise daily so that stone can move down towards the bladder. Don’t worry, if you have pain it’s a good sign that it’s passing down.
Duration depends upon size, number of stones, position, etc. along with other physical factors.
1) Drink sugarcane juice without ice on empty stomach or otherwise. It will help to pass the stone with pressure & also helps to break it into small particles
2) Take 4 crushed Elaichi (cardamom) and add it to 2 cups of boiled water. Let the cardamom soak in, filter it out, add 2 scoops of cow ghee and take on empty stomach.
1) Ayurvedic treatment is safe & effective due to use of different herbs & minerals.
2) It not only just dissolves the stone, it also flushes out the stone by diuretic effect, prevents & inhibits stone formation.
3) Ayurvedic medicines like gokshura, pashanbheda, apamarga for kidney stone also have anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory property to kill infection & reduce swelling.
4) Main thing that it won’t have any side effect or adverse effects.
Nashik l Pune l Chakan