Let the sun rays make you look brighter not darker!
1) Use a good sunscreen with higher SPF, minimum of 30.
2) Use sunglasses that prevent harmful sun rays.
3) Use a hat with broader rim to protect your head.
4) Hydrate yourself, good intake of water keeps your skin glowing, it compensates for the water loss due to sweating (minimum of 8-10 glasses per day.)
5) Eat fruits that are rich in vitamin C like oranges, sweet lime, and berries. Their rich anti oxidant properties prevent wrinkles and sun aging.
6) One can also apply:
I) Cucumber juice + watermelon juice in equal portions, apply on face, acts as an excellent coolant + moisturizer.
II) Rose water can be sprayed on the face, to tone and refresh and your skin.