So many people are shifting themselves towards green coffee from green tea.
What exactly is Green Coffee?
Green coffee beans are the seeds which are not roasted. Green coffee beans have more chlorogenic acid than normal coffee. This chemical has many health benefits.
Many people choose green coffee as it help in shedding extra pounds. The chlorogenic acid helps in raising the metabolic rate which helps in weight loss.
Benefits of Drinking Green Coffee
- Green coffee have antioxidants which protect from free radicals.
- Green coffee help in increasing metabolism
- Green coffee is low in caffeine.
- Green coffee helps in reducing high blood pressure.
- Aids in natural weight loss.
- Act as appetite suppression. The less a person eats, the less he will gain weight.
- Green coffee contains an ingredient that improves blood circulation throughout the body which helps in improvement of heart.
- Studies have proven that drinking green coffee stimulates brain activity.
- Provide you with additional energy.
- Green coffee helps in cleansing the liver from cholesterol ,fat and toxic substances from body.
Things to keep in mind
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding to remain on safer side avoid having green coffee.
- Consuming high dosage of green coffee can lead to heart related problems.
- The presence of caffeine in green coffee can lead to anxiety.
- More consumption of green coffee can lead to diarrhea. It can further lead to IBS( Intestinal bowel syndrome ) problems.
- People who suffer from insomnia, cardiac disorders, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure and increased nervous excitability should avoid using it. Ask your doctor before using it.
The dosing of green coffee depends on the age, health and work schedule of a person.
Before consuming kindly consult your doctor or dietitian and read instructions carefully. Enjoy journey to health!