6 Golden Rules of Maintaining Healthy Teeth and Gums :-
1) Brush the teeth gently with a toothpaste rich in fluoride.
2) Replace toothbrush every two to three months and use one with soft bristles instead of hard.
3) Floss every gap of teeth thoroughly and remove any apparent leftover particle.
4) Avoid eating or drinking frequently, especially without rinsing the mouth with even just water in between.
5) Eliminate all unhealthy habits including cigarette smoking, alcohol consumption and substance abuse.
6) Schedule an appointment with the dentist biannually for professional cleaning and regular check-ups or maintenance.
For more information visit www.faridabaddentist.com