Fungal infection problem has spread like a pandemic in India since last 2 years because of drug resistant fungus. One must be very cautious. It is spreading among all classes of society. Earlier a disease of poor and unhygienic people.
Fungal Infections are on the rise.
They are highly resistant to the medicines
Advice for patients:
- Avoid western toilets.
- Avoid swimming pools.
- Dont share towels and clothes.
- Avoid self steroid creams like fourderm, quadriderm, clop gm, tigboderm, etc
- See a dermatologist at the earliest.
- Wear loose fitting clothes.
- Take bath daily.
- Don't share slippers and socks and shoes.
- See a dermatologist well qualified.
- Start treatment early.
- Take treatment as advised by a dermatologist
- Keep follow up as advised.