You must be wondering how Malaika Arora, Shilpa Shetty and Lara Dutta had shed their post pregnancy weight to become fab and fit.
10 TIPS FOR POST PREGNANCY WEIGHT LOSS:
- For post pregnancy weight loss consider Breast Feeding as it burns extra calories.
- Get enough sleep, take small naps as when you are stressed then it may become an obstacle to weight loss.
- Avoid harsh diets but eat healthy food. Ditch all junk food like biscuit, colas as they weaken bones and provide empty calories.
- Start off with some easy and basic exercises like stretching, pelvic floor exercise (which can help to firm up and recover your vagina). Mums recovering from c-sec delivery should not do any abdominal exercise and should consult with a doctor.
- Walk after every meal taken.
- Add more of proteins like daals,milk and milk products and fiber in form of veggies and fruits in your diet.
- Don't start loosing weight too early because when you are on breast feeding it can cause decrease in milk supply. so, a healthy meal pattern should be maintained.
- Outside food should be avoided as it may be unhygienic leading to get infection as well as may be calorie laden.
- Include skimmed milk and fat-free yoghurt for calcium needs and weight loss.
- Stay hydrated with lots of water and vegetable soups.
Be realistic about the weight loss as it is a long and slow journey.