We are very happy to share Grand Success of unique “Ageless Medica Beauty Pageant 2016” held on 23rd October 2016 at Occasion Banquet, R City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai.
This contest is an effort to create awareness in society that beauty is not skin deep, it's far more.
Today many youngsters spoil their health and fitness which in later years become burdensome. Alcohol and smoking is becoming more prevalent in girls and ladies also. As a gynecologist practicing since 32 years I have seen many young girls and women have health problems of PCOS / fertility and many young men have problems of sexual weakness and fertility.
First round of health and fitness evaluation of 137 contestants some findings must be known to society at large.
Health check up by 7 different specialists (Physician, Gyn, Skin, dental, psychologist, dietician and fitness trainer) + laboratory tests, Body composition analysis evaluation revealed following findings.
- More than 38% contestants had higher body fat percentage in body composition analysis.
- 18% contestants were having thyroid disorders.
- Out of 8% Anemic contestants 3 had haemoglobin less than 8 gms.
- One 23 year old contestant had breast pathology for further investigations.
- 12% participants were underweight.
- 11% participants had menstrual problems.
- Diets of many contestants were grossly imbalanced.
This event studded by Celebrity judges, Team of expert doctors, professionals and celebrities.
All 20 Ms and Mrs. Finalist had grooming round with Image Consultant Mrs. Neha Gupta and Choreographer.
Our Sponsors and Partners for this event
Gufic Bioscience, Igenetic Diagnostics, Alma Lasers, Pearls Food, Level Six, Pankaj Liya photography, LTA, THE VEDAS, A4U NEWS, Hetal stationers & Printers, Pooja Maternity and Nursing Home, ADDAMMA, MRHM, Powai info, ISIS, C-GO DIGITAL GO CLASSICUS, SPEAREX, PARAKH HOSPITAL, FURNISHING INDIA, PUSHPAK HOSPITAL, Herbal Magical Products, Let's Eat, GIFT's N YOU
Above all thanks to our event partner Adorn Events & Productions.