We do a lot of things to keep ourselves healthy and to reduce our weight. But sometimes eating only normal food does not help. We need to take help from a different category of food which is called Wonder foods.
Ancient Indians were actually pretty great in maintaining their god health and the secret is these wonder foods. The good thing is some of these foods are very easy to find. Maybe you just have to walk to your kitchen to actually get the benefits of these. A very uncommon question is why some people have a nutritional deficiency and have a lot of health issues. The answer is that sometimes it is difficult to consume a balance and adequate meal every day and every time. Our taste buds, sources, and resources are some barriers to it. So if we consume these Wonder Foods, it will help to provide a proper balance and adequate nutrition. Even if you can consume these foods only some days of the week, it is good. So next time you feel tired, fatigue, muscle cramps, pain in limbs, headache, dizziness, irregular digestion, then maybe you require a nutritional balance.
Eight Wonder Foods You Should Eat Regularly:
1) Nuts: all the nuts are very nourishing and healthy. But not everyone can have all the nuts. Almond, walnuts and Makhana, are the ones that anyone can have on a daily basis and will get so many nutritional benefits. Eat one katori makhana, 10 almonds, and 2 walnuts daily. These are very much important especially if you are vegetarian.
2) All seeds: Seeds such as Flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and melon seeds. Dry roast them and have 1 tablespoon daily. You will be solving a lot of your health, medical and digestive issues.
3) Amla: Most of you must have heard a lot about this one. But you will be surprised how good actually it is. It is rich in Vitamin C. This much of vitamin C coming from 1 amla only can actually give you enough of vitamin C which will meet up to your daily RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowances) levels.
4) Fenugreek Seeds: In Hindi, its called Methi seeds. It's easily available in our kitchen and can provide you a lot of benefits. If you have uncontrolled diabetes, it will help in reducing the blood sugar levels. Good qualities of Methi seeds you can not only control your diabetes but also will be able to reduce weight and get a healthy digestive system. Just sock 1 tsp methi seeds in 1 glass water overnight and drink this water and chew these seeds in the morning on empty stomach.
5) Garlic: It can help in controlling your blood cholesterol levels and can help in melting the stubborn fat you have, especially your visceral fat. This will help you in improving your heart health. You can just take 2 cloves of garlic with water without chewing it. It may feel a little uncomfortable for a few days but then your body will adapt this.
6) Aloe Vera: Surprisingly it has a lot of good qualities. It can help you in getting rid of a lot of digestive issues such as acidity, constipation and indigestion. It can also help in reducing weight, controlling your blood sugar levels and cholesterol management.
7) Berries: Although these are difficult to find in North India in every season if you can get your hands on these then have those for sure. Eat them on regular basis and you will have good body functioning. It promotes the functioning of all body systems and boosts your metabolism so that you have controlled body weight and can manage your medical issues.
8) Apple Cider Vinegar: These have become quite famous in the last few years because of its great qualities. It can help to improve your digestion, reduce your fat, and reduce your body weight. It will kick start your metabolism and will help your body to function properly. Enjoy these Wonder foods and make your diet and nutrition balanced.