Choosing nutritious food helps your health in several days. Firstly a fiber rich diet, with lean proteins and healthy fats keep you feeling full on fewer calories. Secondly, antioxidants present in healthy food offer several health benefits.
Here is some of the healthiest foods you can eat for heart health, weight loss and healthier skin.
- Salmon – Omega-3 fatty acids in oily fish such as salmon and boost your skin’s defenses against UV damage.
- Watermelon - With high water content, watermelon is a good source of Vitamin C and also contains anti-oxidants.
- Tomatoes – They are a rich source of lycopene, protect the skin against ultraviolet rays and keep the skin firm and youthful.
- Pomegranate – This fruit is full of antioxidant, and helps prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer.
- Oatmeal – Rich in fiber, eating oatmeal daily could result in a 5% drop in bad cholesterol.
- Lentils – They are a fabulous source of iron, protein and dietary fiber.
- Spices – Usage of certain spices such as paprika, turmeric, and others in your food, can fight a number of illnesses, from cancer to Alzheimer’s.