These are viral warts present on the skin of anus or cervix of the uterus.
- Sexually transmitted diseases cause these venereal warts.
- Human papilloma virus can affect uterine cervix causing these warts.
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS:
- Itching at the anogenital area.
- Sometimes moistness in the region.
- Dryness at the anus.
DOS & DON’TS OF THE DISEASE:
- Differentiate these from condylomata lata of secondary syphilis.
- Since the cause is STD precautions should be taken during the contact.
- Warm fomentation of the part relieves itching.
- STD & other viral infections are to be treated so contact physician.
- Homeopathic treatment is the best treatment for vaginal wart, gives permanent cure