Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
11. Pitta pradhan type of prakirti must stay away from Cajus(never use salted too) specially in summer and October Heat
skilled guy can draw caju milk if trained well to prepared...