Cabbage Juice Recipe that beats bloat, removes toxins and heals your gut
Bloating is almost inevitable, especially during the holiday season or after a nice, family gathering. Being bloated is the feeling of having excess gas in the digestive system, which feels like you have a “food baby’ in the stomach. For some people, this unpleasant feeling is much more than an occasional discomfort.
Causes of Bloating
- Excess wind ( caused by foods like onions, beans, cabbage, sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli)
- Constipation ( which can be prevented by eating a high-fibre diet and drinking plenty of water)
- Swallowing air when eating fast or talking while eating
- Food Intolerance, especially when the bowel doesn’t empty properly, the food causes gas to be trapped, or too much gas is produced)
- Coeliac disease ( intestine cannot absorb gluten found in wheat, barley, and rye)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
The good news is that there is an easy way to alleviate bloating, improve digestion, and set up a quick detoxification process. We are talking about a cabbage juice recipe which works wonders for stomach bloating.
Stay Healthy and Happy