Bronchitis is the swelling of the bronchial tubes that carry air to and from your lungs. It results from a viral or bacterial infection and also as a result of chronic exposure to irritants.
Common symptoms of bronchitis include cough, wheezing and difficulty in breathing.
In this video, Dr Rajesh Bhardwaj, a senior Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) specialist explains bronchitis and its management in Hindi.
1. How to prevent bronchitis?
2. How to avoid the infection from spreading?
3. What are the home remedies to manage bronchitis?
4. When do you need to consult a doctor?
5. How is bronchitis diagnosed and treated?
6. What is the influenza vaccine and when is it recommended?
Disclaimer: The content (video/text) presented on this page should not be considered as a substitute for medical expertise. Please "DO NOT SELF-MEDICATE" and seek professional help regarding any health conditions or concerns. Practo will not be responsible for any act or omission arising from the interpretation of the content present on this page.