The wretched hot sweltering summers are here. No matter what you seem to do, your skin seems to sweating profusely and spoiling your make up. Those blackheads and pimples seem to appearing form nowhere.
Your hair itches like you haven’t washed it for days even though you washed it yesterday. Your skin seems to get darker day by day, due to the harsh sun. The weather seems to be taking a toll on your skin.
So, what to do now?
Well, I am going to give you some simple tips to take care of your skin, health and hair this summer.
Hence some of the tips to protect you from the harsh sun are:
- Wear an antiperspirant powder and perfume, so that you do not sweat too much and have wet patches on the back of your T-shirt.
- Wear a hat and a scarf every time you got out in the sun, as prevention is better than cure.
- Make sure that you wear a sunscreen every time you go out in the sun.
- Wash your hair thrice a week instead of twice a week to get rid of the sweat that accumulates on your scalp.
- Have a bath after you come from office. In summers, it is better to have a bath thrice a day, to remove the sweat that accumulates on your body and cleanse your skin pores.
- Eat healthy; eat a lot of fruits and salads as they have a cooling effect on your body. Green leafy vegetables, colorful vegetables and fruits help to detoxify your system, keep you healthy and cool.
- Drink a lot of water, Water is the ultimate energy giving drink. Drink lots of water as you sweat a lot during summer, hence, your body needs more water to flush out the toxins.
- Drink coconut water or sugarcane juice, as both the drinks are natural and the best antidote for summer.
- Avoid going out in the sun. Don’t step out of the house between 12 to 4 in the noon as the sun is at its peak temperature during this time.
- Drink a lot of fresh fruit juices and glucose; they will keep you going throughout the day.
- Wear loose cotton clothes like kurtis and leggings.
Hence, these are some of the tips you ought to follow if you want to beat the heat and have a cool summer. Going out for a short vacation might also do the trick of beating the heat!