Well, to be exact, there is no way of telling who might or might not have gallstones. But as per reports till now and various medical researches, there are some people who are more prone to Gallstones than others.
So, how to know if you are one of those more prone people? Check out the following factors to see if you should be extra careful:
- Female Gender (Yes, gallstones is found more in women than men)
- Obesity or over-weight high cholesterol
- Rapid weight loss due to unbalanced starvation diet
- Family history of gallstones
- Diabetic people
- Taking certain medications
So, if you can relate with any of the above factors you need to be a bit cautious. Among other things, you should be informed about the symptoms and if you experience them, get in touch with a specialist Doctor at the earliest.
Bansal Global Hospital specializes in kidney stone and gallstone removal. You can book an appointment with us through our help-desk. Source Link: https://www.bansalglobalhospital.com/am-i-susceptible-to-gallstones/