Hair loss can affect just not our scalp but also our entire body. It may be due to heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or side effects of medications. It can be experienced by any age group, be it an adult or a child. Baldness typically refers to excessive hair loss from our scalp. Hereditary hair loss with age is the most common cause of baldness.
Here are some common reasons for Hair Fall:
The major causes of hair fall are mentioned below:
- Problem Hormonal imbalances
- Scalp Infections
- Usage of Pills
- Poor Diet
- Hair Styling
- Cancer Treatment
- Stress Hereditary
Symptoms of Hair Fall:
- Hair thinning
- Hair shedding, then clumps of hair falling out
- Losing hair all over your scalp
- Losing hair only in one area
- Bald spots around the forehead or on the top of the head
- Women have some thinning all over the scalp, but mostly on the top of the head
Candidates for Hair Replacement
- Men with male-pattern baldness
- Women with female-pattern (genetic) hair loss
- A person who has lost some hair as a result of burns or other scalp injuries
- Male pattern baldness is related to your genes and male sex hormones.
- Hair thinning in this type of baldness is seen on the crown and is caused by hormones.
Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique (NAET):
NAET is that technique which works with Allergens. As a concentrated source of tautologous allergens, NAET contains several different growth factors and other cytokines that can stimulate healing of bones and soft tissues. And its drug-less and painless treatment. NAET uses a blend of selective energy balancing, testing, and treatment procedures from Oriental medicine (acupuncture/acupressure), Western medicine, and nutritional medicine. There is no side effect in this NAET treatment.
Please take hot water Lemon and rock salt for healthy life.