8 Health Tips for Those With Lumbar Disc Prolapse
16 July, 2016
- Avoid Forward Bending
- Avoid Lifting heavy weights
- Only Western Toilets should be used. Avoid Indian Toilets.
- Sit only in Chairs. Avoid Sitting in Floor.
- Sleep in Cot. Avoid Sleeping in Floor
- Change Posture Frequently. Avoid Sitting / Sleeping n Same Posture.
- Travel by Train. Avoid Long Distance Travel in Cars, Buses.
- Call 108 immediately and visit the nearest hospital if you develop weakness or numbness or difficulty in passing urine / motion Headache, Double Vision, Fits, Vomiting
- Home >
- Health Articles >
- 8 Health Tips for Those With Lumbar Disc Prolapse
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Articles based on Health interests