Western culture brings a lot of changes in our lifestyle. In our daily life, alcohol consumption has become very common that leads to various diseases. It mainly affects the liver and the leading cause of death. Fatty liver is an acute condition but if not treated may lead to serious illness and complications. At later stages, it may be life-threatening. In this article, we will come to know how fatty liver is managed with natural herbs and herbal remedies.
Fatty liver Disease or Hepatic steatosis is increasingly common in the population. This is due to the extra deposition of fat in the liver. Excessive fat leads to inflammation, scarring, and liver failure in severe conditions. The causes include alcohol intake, obesity, high level of triglycerides, diabetes, hepatitis B and others. In most cases, there are no significant symptoms but a patient may experience pain in the right upper quadrant. In advanced conditions, symptoms may include loss of appetite, weakness, fatigue, weight loss and abdominal swelling. In the next lines, we are going to mention natural and healthy ways to cure fatty liver disease.
Natural Ways to Cure Fatty Liver
Below are the mentioned natural ways to cure fatty liver.
1. Apple cider vinegar - Apple cider vinegar decreases the accumulation of excessive fat in the liver and induces weight loss. It is also having hepato-protective properties and maintains healthy liver functioning.
Add 1 teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar in warm water and have it twice daily.
2. Green tea - Green tea enhances the function of the liver because it possesses high-density catechins. It also restricts the accumulation of excessive fat in the liver by decreasing the cholesterol level in the body. This also does detoxification of the other body parts along with the liver.
Take 2-3 cups of green tea daily.
3. Turmeric - Turmeric is also known as a natural healer. It improves the digestion of fats in the body and intercepts its accumulation in the liver. Curcuma longa possesses antioxidant properties due to which it does detoxification liver and maintains its healthy functioning.
Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric to 1 glass of milk and take it daily.
4. Papaya - Papaya is very good for patients with liver diseases. Its seeds and pulp help inflaming the dietary fats and prevent its accumulation in the liver. Grind the seeds and mix them in water and drink it daily.
Else you can take a slice of papaya fruit.
5. Daily exercise - The most important cause of liver diseases is physical inactivity. Doing daily exercise turns down the risk of liver diseases. It also lowers down the deposition of cholesterol in the arteries and prevents the occurrence of cardiac disorders. Daily exercise for 30 minutes is the best way to naturally cure fatty liver.
6. Intake of Coffee to neutralize the enzymes - As per the researches, it is mentioned that intake of caffeine neutralizes the enzymes of the liver and reduces the risk of liver diseases. Coffee lowers the damage and progression of liver diseases i.e. liver cirrhosis, Fatty liver and so many other diseases.
7. Sugarcane juice - Daily intake of sugarcane juice helps to improve the functioning of the liver and prevent various liver disorders. Sugarcane juice balances the pitta dosha in the body.
At last, we can say that fatty liver disease can be managed very well with the help of the above mentioned herbal remedies in a very effective way. These herbal remedies reduce the risk of the disease and also maintain the normal functioning of the liver.