1. Lack of Physical Activity
• Minimum 30-minute brisk walk daily
• Linked to obesity, dyslipidemia, laziness
2. Lack of Proper Diet
• Plenty of water intake (2-3L/day minimum)
• Daily Milk, fruits and DASH diet
• No processed Food-Maggi, real juices, Coca-Cola, etc.
• “What’s not cooked in the kitchen, is not food”
• Predispose to dyslipidemia, hypertension, diabetes, CVS diseases, obesity and many more.
3. Smoking OR Consumption of Alcohol/Drugs
• Addiction, dependence, withdrawal
4. Stress – “Too Much Too Soon” Approach
• Predispose to hypertension, diabetes and many more.
5. Lack of Personal Hygiene & of Surroundings
• Cleanliness is next to godliness
6. Lack of Proper Sleep (6-7hrs/Day)
• “Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise”
• Early birds get the extra time of the day unlocked – feeling fresh, satisfied, stress-free, energetic, sharp, focused & planned for the day
7. Lack of Sexual Discipline
• Win Success drive over sex drive
• Don’t delay the achievement of goals & success
• Use all mental energy and set the mind on - more productive & long lasting pleasures, reading books; thus increase income
• “Where attention goes, energy and blood flow!”
• An animal can’t control its impulses, drives; but a human can by conscience!