Growing older is inevitable but looking old is not. What you eat has a big impact on how you look, especially as you grow older. Eating right can cut down years from your body and face. Here are some of the anti-ageing foods that will help you look youthful and healthy:
- Greens & Seeds: They are rich source of calcium and also aid in bone preservation.
- Fish: Fish is a good source of protein leptin, which controls your appetite to prevent you from overeating. Oily fish like salmon contain high levels of Omega 3 fatty acids which fight wrinkles.
- Beans: Proteins, minerals and vitamins are plentiful in beans, which contribute to keeping the whole system healthy.
- Dark Chocolate: Dark Chocolate contains a generous dose of antioxidants that keep the skin youthful and vibrant.
- Tomatoes: This is an antioxidant that gives the skin more collagen, prevents sagging and reddening of the skin.
- Strawberries: They are potent antioxidants with a good Vitamin-C content that boost the production of collagen fibers that help the skin remain smooth and firm.
- Apples: Eating two or more apples a week has been known to reduce the risk of heart disease. The peel has a high antioxidant content.