Gums are foundation of health tooth. Follows these simple tips to keep them healthy and strong.
- Brush twice daily, once in the morning and once before bedtime religiously.
- Use of fluoridated tooth paste (check for fluoride composition at the backside of the toothpaste packaging).
- Use soft or ultra soft brush with technique prescribed by your dentist.
- Rinse your mouth throughly after ever meal or snacks.
- Use of dental floss and other interdental aids to remove food particles stuck in gum region between teeth.
- Use of medicated mouth wash ( to be prescribed only by the dentist).
- Last and the most important visit Dentist at least twice a year for maintenance of health gums.