6 Tips for Effective Communication With Hearing Impaired People
28 December, 2017
- Speak clearly and slowly. Rephrase or repeat your sentence if the person is not able to understand.
- Do not change topic quickly. It can confuse hearing impaired individual.
- Face the hearing impaired individual directly or have their attention before speaking.
- If the person is having profound then use total communication like facial expression, body language etc.
- Talk into their "Good ear".
- Avoid talking in presence of background noise.
- Home >
- Health Articles >
- Hearing loss ,
- Communication >
- 6 Tips for Effective Communication With Hearing Impaired People
Articles based on Health interests