5 Ways to deal with stress
1) KEEP DOING THINGS THAT ARE GOOD FOR MIND AND BODY
- Do mental exercise like playing crossword, solve puzzle, read, start a new hobby
- Don't forget physical exercise like washing bike, car, cleaning home, swim, cycling, yoga, meditation, dance, tracking, etc
- Challenge your brain to learn music, new language, game, or any new things, and experience new thing in life.
2) STAY CONNECTED TO LOVED ONE
- Keep in touch with family members.
- Have chat with a close friend.
- If you can't reach them try to see old family photos& connect to old good memories.
3) BE KIND TO YOURSELF
- Give yourself recognition.
- Take good care.
- Respect your self.
- Remind yourself of your good qualities.
- Tell yourself I am enough.
- Honor your dreams.
- Stop trying to perfect.
- Believe in yourself.
4) EAT HEALTHY
- Omega 3 fatty acids, Almond, Yogurt
- Vit B, Vit C, Vit E
- Stay hydrated drink lots of liquid - water, soups, green tea
- Grapes seed, Ashwagandha, Brahmi
- Avoid alcohol, fast food, oily food, and cut down sugar
- Eat dark chocolate.
5) OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO
- Stay home and be safe.
- Get a spa done or go for a massage
- Be social - talk, email, activity on Social media, be a volunteer
- Keep yourself away from Negative environments, people and thoughts
STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE!