Many times, working women due to their busy schedules seem to forget to have a healthy diet and tend to munch on unhealthy food items during their work hours. This should be avoided and working women should pay a heed to what they are eating so that you can avoid complications later.
So here are some healthy diet tips suggested:
1. Carry a healthy and homemade lunch to office: Prepare a healthy lunch at home and carry it to your office. For this, we suggest that include all the nutrients in your lunch. Include veggies, roti, rice and dal, and a salad to your tiffin box.
2. Avoid packed foods: If you get hungry during your work hours and feel like munching on something then do not go for processed and packed foods. Instead, we suggest you carry a fruit or some dry fruits and nuts with you to eat when you feel like munching.
3. Limit the number of cups of coffee and tea you drink: Offices usually have coffee machines and access to tea as well. We suggest that because of this, working women tend to drink a number of cups of coffee and tea. Try to limit this amount to just one cup per day or even better, none at all.
4. Don’t skip breakfast: No matter how much of a hurry you are in, we suggest that the most important meal of the day i.e. breakfast should not be missed. A good, healthy breakfast will help in keeping you energetic all day.
5. Dinner: Yes, we agree that you might get exhausted and hungry after a long day’s work. And you might put any food in your mouth that comes in front of you just to fight hunger. But we suggest that it is important to stay mindful and pay attention to what you are eating for your dinner as well. Again, eat healthy and nutrient-packed food for your dinner.
We suggest that working women should follow this diet plan for gaining the best of health.