Back is a complex structure made up of bones, muscles, nerves and joints. Mostly back pain isn’t caused by serious damage. Everyday activities at home or work can gradually develop pain. Here are few reasons; changing these habits can reduce back pain
- Time of lifting, keep the object close to you. The farther away you hold it from your body, the more it stresses your back.
- Do not try to move something that weighs more than 20% of your body weight.
- You must bend your knees and keep your back straight. Never bend at your waist as it can cause back pain.
- Don’t drive or sit in a hunched position for a long time without taking any break.
- Don’t twist, turn or pivot while lifting.