Know yourself about what to eat for healthy hair.
1. Seeds - Seeds like flax seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds contain a high amount of iron, but are also rich in omega fatty acids which support scalp health and encourage hair growth.
2. Poultry - Especially chicken, has a high content of protein as well as zinc, iron, and Vitamin B which keeps the hair strands thick and strong.
3. Oats- Contains minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and iron which boost hair growth.
4. Dry fruits and Nuts- Dates, raisins and figs can be includes as they are rich in iron. Almonds and walnuts as they are rich sources for antioxidants which promotes hair growth.
5. Green leafy vegetables- it is a great source of Vitamin A and C and also have heavy doses of iron and selenium. These vitamins assist in the production of sebum, which conditions the hair and promotes hair growth.
6. Sprouts- a rich source of protein so that will be helps in new hair follicle production.
7. Soya-A DHT inhibitor and rich source of lysine. You can take any forms around 30-40 gms/ day.
8. Green Tea-It is a powerful antioxidant helps to control DHT and cholesterol.
9. Eggs-Eggs are a great source of protein and biotin, two nutrients that may promote hair growth.
10. Fatty Fish-Fatty fish like salmon and mackerel have nutrients that may promote hair growth. They are excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which have been linked to hair growth.
11. Avocados-Avocados are delicious, nutritious and a great source of healthy fats. They are also an excellent source of Vitamin E, which promote hair growth.
12. Water-Drinking at least two liters of water a day will help the strength of your hair, increasing growth. Dehydration immediately halts hair growth.