Dental amalgam is an antiquated tooth filling material that is 50 percent mercury—a potent neurotoxin—combined with silver, copper, and tin. Your health is at grave risk when you get mercury dental fillings, and the effects can be either acute or chronic. Children and pregnant women are at greatest risk. A single dental amalgam filling may release as much as 15 micrograms of mercury per day. To put that into perspective, eating mercury-tainted seafood can expose you to about 2.3 micrograms per day

It also hampers your body's ability to detoxify itself, which further exacerbates matters. Mercury toxicity has been linked to Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and other neurological disorders like multiple sclerosis.

These mercury vapors readily pass through cell membranes, across your blood-brain barrier, and into your central nervous system, where it can cause psychological, neurological, and immunological problems. Children and fetuses, whose brains are still developing, are clearly most at risk, but anyone can be impacted, and the health risks increase the longer you have your fillings.

10 overlooked symtoms of dental amalgum poisoning..

1.Impairment of vision, hearing, or speech, including light sensitivity

2.Lack of motor coordination

3.Muscle twitching and/or tremors


5.Itching or burning

6.Skin discoloration (red nose, cheeks, or lips)

7.Profuse sweating

8.High blood pressure

9.Elevated heart rate

10.Mood swings, nervousness, anxiety, or irritability