- Helps to reduce body weight.
-controls and lowers down blood pressure
-can be taken as lemon water which will aid in weight loss.
-can be used in juice, salad dressings etc.
-It boosts up immunity.
-Can be taken in form of ginger tea.
-Has fat burning properties which lead to weight loss.
- Can be used in vegetables, curries, smoothies etc
-Lowers down bad cholesterol.
-Helps to manage PCOS.
-Speeds up metabolism.
-can be added to teas, juices, shakes, cinnamon water etc.
- Increases nutrient absorption.
-Helps to clear congestion.
- They are full of soluble fibers.
- Lowers down cholesterol levels.
- Helps in weight reduction.
- Helps in relieving constipation.
- It lowers down cholesterol levels.
- Raw garlic is proven as natural antibiotic.
- Boosts up metabolism which help in weight reduction.
-It promotes digestion.
- Clears up congestion of nose, throat and lungs.
- It relieves symptom of acne.
- It helps to loose weight.
-It releases anxiety and stress.
-It strengthens your bones and teeth.
- Cucumber is a vegetable that has high water content and is very low in calories.
- Beans help in improving digestion as well as strengthening muscle.
- Bottle gourd (ghiya) is used for reducing blood pressure and for better digestion.
- Bitter gourd (karela) lowers down the cholesterol levels and blood glucose levels. It also helps in weight loss by boosting up the immune system.
- They contain natural sugar.
- They boosts up the metabolism and aids weight loss.
- Provides feeling of satiety. Thereby, giving weight loss.