Yellowing of teeth
Dear Doc. There is yellow marks generated on my tooth inspite of that i use to brush twice a day & daily . Chew happydient & rinse after every meal . Plz help me to cure my problem & suggest some prevention for future. With regards Gaurav Gupta

Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Dear Practo user, yellowing of the teeth seems to be external stains may be due to improper brushing.You should go for professional cleaning by your dentist.And also ask your dentist to guide you proper brushing technique. Regards
Dr. Ankit Sharma
Dentist 7 yrs exp Delhi

This might be due to smoking habit.. change your brush it is old I guess.. these stains can be removed by Scaling.. visit a dentist..