Yellow teeth problem

I facing yellow tooth problem since 3-4 years and i try many remedies,toothpastes. but waste.help for this.

Doctor Answers (4) on Yellow teeth problem

Yellow teeth may be due to calculus deposition.I would advice you visit a near dentist for diagnosing post which you can decide over the treatment
Hello, Yellow deposition on teeth is known as plaque and calculus. It can be removed by scaling and oral prophylaxis. Visit your dentist and ask for scaling. If you want to change shade of your teeth than you can go for bleaching. It can be home bleaching or in office bleaching depending upon your requirement.
The help of yellow teeth is no toothpastes for this you have to undergo tooth bleaching procedure which can be carried out in the office or at home (after dentist has made you bleaching trays). Better visit your nearest specialist for the same.
Please do a teeth cleaning at your nearby dentist . Still yellow then teeth whitening will help.