Wisdom tooth and gum pain
I am getting my wisdom tooth, because of that my one side of jaw is in pain along with that I am having gum swelling and gum pain. Please help.

The best treatment for wisdom tooth is to extract it... Better take prophylactic antibiotics before the treatment... Do warm saline gargle..

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Sont take tensn first of all do maxm no. Of warm saline rinses. 8f u have severe pain take 2 tablets of ketorol dissolved in 9ne fourth glasss of water. Do cold fermentation from outside and start 3 days antibiotic course
You should show a dentist immediately and get an xray done if the wisdom tooth is not straight it is better to get it removed as early as possible or else it might damage the adjacent teeth as well...for temporary relief you can take painkiller like enzoflam
Do hot water gargles with salt. Take a painkiller like dolo 650 tablet. If it does not settle, get an X-ray done to confirm the wisdom tooth’s position. Impacted wisdom teeth may require removal.