Whey protein supplement
Hi , I am 25 male, vegetarian, 175cm height , 60kg weight. Recently I have added 1 scoop whey protein in my diet which contains 21 Grams of protein. I take this supplement after workout, although it's light workout just 2 km cycling and some reps of pushups. I want to know if it is safe to consume this much protein without heavy workout ? Is it safe for kidneys ?

Watch this https://youtu.be/ldxr-zmc2wc This will help
Hi, According your height and weight you require 50- 65 gms of protein /day. But except whey what is you are having to complete your requirement? You have to include protein in your every meal is the right way of protein intake.
Need more information about u so connect me through Practo you will get good result definitely.
Hi As per you body weight you need 62gm of protein per day so consuming 21gms of whey protein per day is safe .. keep your self hydrated throughout the day.
Helloooo ask your gynec about more protein only walk is safe don't do the cycling in pregnancy. no need to take any supplements during pregnancy. your gynec suggested medicine tou have to take that only. extra omega 3 need is not important in pregnancy.
for more information please contact me through practo or visit www.pathyadiet.in