What to eat pre and post workout
Need to know what should be eaten pre and post workout to build- strength, stamina , muscle and endurance for long term benefits.

Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Take a direct consultation Thankyou Dt. Bhumi Shah
Please call for further details needed about your height, weight etc for correct diagnosis
Call for telephonic consultation.
Try to consume lots of plant proteins. Ie soya proteins and whey protein
Take protein supplement with milk two times. Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
It depends on your wrkout Time n intensity . What are the goals in near future and what are the present conditions . Health issues also imp . Please chat directly with all these details for proper guidance and help
Hello user Sure ,we will help you We have diet for Pre and post meals. Even we have diet which help to build and increase stamina and muscle. But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
take direct consultation and provide full information like medical history, diet recall etc. then only will able guide you
Hi The following foods are for a pre and post workout Meal. Pre workout meal 1. Fruit smoothies. 2. Yogurt 3.Bananas. 4. Oats. 5. Whole grain bread 6. Chicken with rice and vegetables. 7. Apples with peanut butter and raisins. 8. Greek yogurt. Post workout meals 1. Grilled chicken with roasted vegetables. 2. Egg omelette with avocado spread on toast. 3. Salmon with sweet potato. 4. Tuna salad sandwich on whole grain bread. 5.Oatmeal, whey protein, banana and almonds. 6. Cottage cheese and fruits. 7. Pita and hummus. But only pre and post workout meal does not help in building strength,stamina and muscle strengthening but full eating pattern during day also matter. I would recommend you to meet me for a discussion and a personalized diet plan and know what you can eat whole day also. If u can't visit me then u can have a online consultation as I work online globally If u wanna discuss further you can also opt personal chat option
Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan
Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!