Weightloss

I want to lose weight. In the most effective way...when ever i lose my weight i gain it back wid same speed...plz help

Doctor Answers (2) on Weightloss

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
What is your present height weight. Weight loss in wrong way is bounce back. But if u lose in right way and have maintenance or corrections in lifestyle it won't bounce back .I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss on month that too permanent one. And will also help u with maintenance.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.the main thing is you should follow a strict diet- avoid eating oily and spicy foods, avoid sugary substances like sweets and diary products since it contributes too much of calories. If you are a non vegetarian skip consuming meat like mutton instead you can prefer skinned out chicken 1-2 pieces which should be cooked not a fried variety and it should be only once a week or you can have fish curry not fish fry.use only olive oil and if not possible use sunflower oil.avoid using too much cocunut in your cooking as it is rich in cholesterol. Since fried food substances have lot of oil avoid consuming that.prefer fresh fruits like pears,Apple,citrus fruits, jamon etc,berries like blueberries,raspberries etc and include fresh vegetables in the form of salads. Prefer skimmed milk than regular milk which is low in fat. Try to include brown rice, oats into your diet instead of roti.prefer buttermilk and ragi gunji than soft drinks which again gives you extra calories.avoid junk foods and fast foods, prefer home cooked meals. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.do daily morning jogging for 30-40min,skipping for 10-15mins, cycling for 30-40mins. Do daily morning meditation and yoga. In the evening do swimming for 30-40mins.if you are not satisfied kindly consult a dietician