Weightloss
Hello Doctor please guide me for weightloss. I have been trying for weightloss from past 4 months but iam not reducing my weight.

Contact me practo direct consultation
Dear User , Thanks for the quires . There is a need to know your case in details . As may other clinical and life style factor also responsible for weight gain . There is a need to of customize diet strategy for you. Tips never work for long term weight loss goal. You can connect me for private consultation.
You can connect me for private consultation through Practo .
stay healthy , Stay fit
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
As per the data provided your ideal body weight is 68.9 kg and BMI is 30.9. A high fibre , low fat ( saturated fat) diet with normal protein with adequate vitamins and minerals will help you to reduce weight. Drink plenty of water Walk 45 mins daily. Avoid refined carbohydrates, saturated fats, simple sugar, chocolates, icecream, cake, sweets, aerated drinks, red meat, fried foods, fast and junc foods. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, plenty of vegetables in stewed or soup form or cooked in less oil and as salads, skimmed milk, buttermilk, low fat curd, nuts and seeds and fruits in your daily diet. Never skip any meal. Have small frequent meals at least 6 meals in a day. Do not fasting and feasting.
You can reach me through practo to get a customised healthy balanced calculated diet plan.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Just take 3 small steps for a week 1. Walk 45 mins every morning 2. Drink 4 litres of water daily 3. Finish your dinner by 7:30
consult on practo for customised diet plan
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.