Weight problem
I am 23 year old .My height is 5 feel 11 inch. My weight is just 47 kg . I take proper food but unable to gain weight. I do not know what is problem . I want to gain some weight. So kindly give me your valuable suggestions

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

29 KGS of muscle gain u require. I can help with 4-5 KGS in month that too purely through diet and exercise. No medicine or supplements.
Dr. Amit Verma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Delhi

Hii good Morning I understood ur problem.. its like in the same way u bought good quality of raw material like rice and u r trying to cook without fire so u will never get tge final product you want or some times what happen even yiu have good fire but the rice what u have bought have the property that wont cook propelry... So same thing happening in ur body.. even though u r having good food.. but that agni.. means digestive fire which is need at every tissue level which need to be improve after that definitely u wil get increase in weight along with some life style.. execrise nd diet. For further detail u can conatct me