Weight management
My weight according to my age is very low and I want to increase my weight. I am not much fussy about the food and I eat everthing be it sweet fried or anything but is not able to gain weight. Also can gymming yoga or any kind of exercise help me in gaining weight? If yes please suggest me some good exercise or yoga tips for beginners.

Dr. Amit Verma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Delhi

Hello... Actually u have low metabolism rate or some say due to ur constitution ur thin.. so no need to worry..if ur metabolism is improved and protein diet is included in ur food after improving that then u r able to gain weight for sure... According to ayurveda if ur agni is improved .. den u vl be able to gain the weight... definitely i can help u for that..for further detail u can contact me

Forever weight management