Weight loss
If i can loose tremendous weight in short span of time without having baggy skin or stretch mark...can my stretch mark fade away by loosing weight

For losing weight in a healthy and permanent way : 1. Maintain meal gaps: maintain meal gaps of not more than 3 hours is very important. It boosts up the metabolism and helps in weight loss. 2. Include dandelion tea in your diet, consume it 2-3 times. You can buy it online easily. 3. Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet in the form of smoothies and soups. 4. Walk atleast 10k steps a day. 5. Drink infused water: chop your fav fruits and herbs in water and enjoy.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello Weight loss is a process wich depends on your metabolism so it should be go slow with healthy food and nutrition.healthy life style also plays an important role
connect on my personal phone
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Weight should always be slow and steady ,which can be maintained for a longer period without any health issues. If weightloss is instant sudden then there could chances of gaining weight again and many health issues as deficiencies. Slow weight loss thru a planned diet does not harm ur general health and remains stable for a long period.There would be no changes in skin as loss of tone,sagging wrinkled skin or any stretchmarks..So go for a planned dietand exercises which will keep I fot and healthy throughout.