Weight loss
I have PCOD and my weight is a big problem. I m married and now trying to conceive since two years and taking ayurvedic medicines.

Ms. Nisha Singh
Sports Nutritionist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, I need more details like height, current weight etc. Best way to treat PCOD is to lose weight. Eat healthy and exercise regularly. Do not skip breakfast and have a light dinner. Eat 3 fruits a day and 2 cups green tea. Increase the fibre content in your diet. Drink lots of water to keep metabolism up. I deal with a lot of PCOD patients. For a more detailed diet plan ping me on personal chat.