Weight loss

I have gained around 8kgs in the past 6 months which I want to reduce. What should be my ideal body weight and body fat percentage ? I want to target specific areas . Please suggest.
views-icons 64 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Weight loss

Ms. Nisha Singh Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, I hope you are doing well. According to the height provided your ideal body weight should be around 60 to 62 kgs. But again to say what weight is ideal for you, shoulder frame has also to be considered. For your age the body fat percentage should be below 25%. Hope this helps. For a more detailed guidance you can ping me on personal chat.
Mrs. Divya Gandhi Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
, A simple and straight answer, you have to be under a dietitian guidance to lose weight by a proper meal planning , in which every thing will be planned from breakfast till dinner. You can lose from 3 to 5 kgs in a month. Write me if I can be of help. Regards, Dt. Divya Gandhi