Weight loss
I have been experiencing weight loss, headaches, loss of appetite. I experience stomach pain at times

Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Dear User, I hope you are doing well. Weight loss need proper strategy to shed your body fat and gain muscle. We are having weight loss program which is based on customized diet, no medicine, no herbs, and no starvation along with clinical fitness so there is no side effect. You may know more about us and start consult with us through our website https://www.facebook.com/diet4health/
Diet4health is pleased to provide the services .Visit our website to take consult;-www.diet4health.in. You may follow us https://www.facebook.com/diet4health
All the best
Hello. Meet a gastroenterologist first. You need to know the root cause. You can get back to me with prescription and investigations. Regards
Consult me direct through practo direct consultation.